Monday, June 9, 2008

Gran's Thanks

Mallory, I miss you so much since I have come back to OK. You are a joy for Gran and Pops. I love it when I call and hear your laugh on the phone. Your laugh rings with fun that brightens up everyone's day. I want to thank you for helping to take care of me while I was healing from my broken arm. You were so sweet to carry things for me, help me close and open doors, assist me with my clothes, and so many other things. One my very favorite things was how tenderly you put shaving cream on my legs so your Mom could help me shave them. You are a wonderful caregiver so tender and kind like your Grandy.

We are all so proud of how well you did in Kindergarten. You have learned so much so fast. We are thankful for your desire to learn and teach others.

I am so glad you got a new bigger bike so you can ride it this summer. You and your friends seem to be having a grand time. Gran loves Mallory, Gran loves Mallory, Gran loves Mallory, very, very much.

No comments: